|Metal Type||S925 Silver|
|Recipient||For Aunt,For Mom,For Grandma|
|Style||Cubic Zirconia,Side Stones|
|Package Weight (g)||50.0000|
|Rhodium||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|Stone Shape||Emerald Cut|
|Stone Type||White Sapphire|
|Stone Color||White Sapphire|
|Sidestone Type||White Sapphire|
|Sidestones Cut||Princess Cut,Emerald Cut|
|Side Stone Size||1.0-2.0 mm|
|Main Stone Size||6*8 & 4*6 mm|
|Mainstones Weight||2.5 ct.tw|
|Sidestones Weight||1.6 ct.tw|
|Number of Mainstones||3|
|Number of Sidestones||80|
|Mainstones Setting Type||Prong|
|Sidestones Setting Type||Invisible & Prong|
Customized service of this item is available, please contact our customer service to place orders. Please notice that: the change of the stone color and plating color is available while the material of gemstones and metal cannot be accepted.
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
Nicely made. The stone is beautiful. I hope you can provide an exclusive box with it. I'm looking forward for your next creation. Thank you.
So gorgeous. Got a 6 and was a little tight so hopefully I can exchange for a 6.5 I had ordered a 6 from their other shop and it fit fine but I think the tightness has something to do with the fact that it's a thicker band. Overall it shines so beautifully.
Could not be happier with this ring! Pictures do not do justice how beautiful it is.
This ring is absolutely STUNNING!!! Gorgeous quality stones full of sparkle - I can't say enough about it . Highly recommend this seller - I am floored by the quality!!!
I got this for my daughter for her birthday. She LOVES it.
I get sooooooo many compliments on this ring
I get lots of compliments on this ring from the first day I wore it. Once I saw this one I knew it was what I wanted. Love it!
Get $5 Rewards with 3 steps from JOANCEE:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the dress by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a $5 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Joancee.com.
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong, and our warehouses are in Malaysia, Singapore, Guangzhou etc.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Joancee.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are synthetic white sapphires. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, our stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. You can visit 'The Stone We Use' page to know more.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- Of course no, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper, while our rings are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. You can visit 30 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
|US (JOANCEE)||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|