Special Price $106.85
Retail Price: $189.95
Special Price $126.95
Retail Price: $221.95
Special Price $117.17
Retail Price: $216.73
Special Price $142.85
Retail Price: $235.95
Special Price $123.95
Retail Price: $201.95
|Metal Type||S925 Silver|
|Recipient||For Her,For Wife|
|Stone Carat||3.5 to 4.0 carats|
|Package Weight (g)||50.0000|
|Rhodium||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|Stone Shape||Pear Cut|
|Stone Type||White Sapphire|
|Stone Color||White Sapphire|
|Sidestone Type||White Sapphire|
|Sidestones Cut||Round Cut,Trillion Cut|
|Side Stone Size||1.1 - 5 mm|
|Main Stone Size||7*10 mm|
|Mainstones Weight||3.65 ct|
|Stone Total Weight||6.57 ct|
|Sidestones Weight||2.92 ct|
|Number of Mainstones||1|
|Number of Sidestones||132|
Customized service of this item is available, please contact our customer service to place orders. Please notice that: the change of the stone color and plating color is available while the material of gemstones and metal cannot be accepted.
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
I just got mine yesterday, love it
Got it and I loved it so much
I love it.Fits perfectly, quality metalwork
Just got mine in today, love it a ton. Was a little over a month wait, but so worth it
I got this ring for Christmas from my boyfriend and I couldn’t be any happier. It is beautiful, sparkly and it came in a jewelry box style package. He was worried that I wouldn’t like it since it isn’t “real” diamonds. I prefer created stones vs diamonds. I’m so glad he chose this ring!
Ring is beautiful! I don't wear a lot of jewelry so I don't really mind it not being a real diamond. I was worried the middle stone would be a little too large, but it's just right in person.
Just received my ring today. It's very very pretty!!!. It fits a bit snug. I would have ordered a half size bigger but I did measure right. It's true to it's size. It comes in a very nice box with instructions and cloth to help with cleaning. I'm very impressed. Thank you
Shipping took a while but that's to be expect plus the pandemic on top of it. I ordered this ring and a men's ring. They came in a beautiful black box with two drawers. When I first saw thing ring I was like wow this thing is too big, but once on my finger I realized how comfortable it is. I love that it doesn't stick out so no worry about it getting snagged on things. It super light and the design is sleek, so it really doesn't feel as big as it really is. Not bulky at all. Everyone thinks it's real! The craftsmanship is out standing! We got our rings engraved so they're extra special. This ring is an upgraded promise ring so I can get used to wearing something more flashy. Honestly I wouldnt mind buying my actual wedding set from here, but my boyfriend insists it has to be real lol. Oh I can't forget that customer service is outstanding. Even responding at late hours and the quickest response time. I always has the same representative each time so I never had to repeat information. Ivy took extra good care of me! Thank you I am beyond pleased with the purchase!
Trying to upload picture because I know that's the most important part of any review but it keeps saying the picture is too big. I will continue to try.
Mine just came in and This was an amazing gift from my love!
my husband bought these Rings for me l receive them today love them lam very happy with my Rings
LOVE IT!!! I am a size 9.
Gorgeous ring! Beautiful setting, beautiful sparkle!
They really listened to what was asked of. It was fast delivery and fast shipping. The ring is excellent ♥️ can’t wait to propose to her to she can love it as much as myself.
Beautiful! I love this ring. It fits true to size and has a great sparkle!
shopped for weeks for a ring and I kept coming back to this one. I am extremely happy I did buy it. very beautiful
Get $5 Rewards with 3 steps from JOANCEE:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the jewelry by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a $5 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Joancee.com.
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong, and our warehouses are in Malaysia, Dubai, Guangzhou etc.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Joancee.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are synthetic white sapphires. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, our stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. You can visit 'The Stone We Use' page to know more.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- Of course no, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper, while our rings are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. You can visit 30 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
|US (JOANCEE)||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|