|Package Weight (g)||50.0000|
|Rhodium||Yes. Give Platinum appearance.|
|Stone Shape||Princess Cut|
|Stone Type||White Sapphire|
|Stone Color||White Sapphire|
|Main Stone Size||1.5*1.5 mm|
|Number of Mainstones||3|
Customized service of this item is available, please contact our customer service to place orders. Please notice that: the change of the stone color and plating color is available while the material of gemstones and metal cannot be accepted.
Customer Reviews: Write A Review
The price is great for the ring. The maker delivered on time and with no gimmicks. 100% Recommended.
I just received the ring this morning. I ordered it for my Fiance. We're getting married next month. I won't be giving it to him until that day, but I know he will love it! It's so much better than i expected. And the engraving is wonderful! Thank you so much!
FABULOUS BAND! I AM GOING TO BUY MORE RINGS FROM THIS COMPANY.
I bought it for my husband's birthday. He loves it!
I bought this ring a week ago for my boyfriend in a Joancee store. I am going to wait until his birthday to give it to him.
Great communication from seller. Incredibly fast shipping. Beautiful rings- my wife loves them. I took them to an appraiser and they checked out perfectly. Will be purchasing more from this seller in the future.
I am thrilled with her new ring. It looks fantastic...just like real. She will wear it on any occasions when is required. I ordered the wrong size and the customer service helped me to return the ring and exchange for a larger size.
My BF absolutely loves this ring which I bought her for our ten year anniversary. Our anniversary is months away but it is so stunningly beautiful I couldn't wait to give it to HIM. I highly recommend this ring for engagement or anniversary.
Beautiful. Arrived when it was meant to.
Love this ring! It even more beautiful than it looked in the pictures!!!
Love it. Really unique and beautiful designed ring. I'm so happy!! They are such good quality and got here so fast! I would recommend this shop to anyone!
When I ordered the ring I didn't realize it was coming from outside the US so when a month went by and I hadn't received it I figured I was never going to get it. Then about 40 days after I had ordered it I received a text from USPS tracking that it had entered the US. I was so excited waiting for it to arrive. It arrived very well packaged and is in a cute box that once opened revealed a small ring box with the ring inside. It also came with a gift bag and a polishing clot
Get $5 Rewards with 3 steps from JOANCEE:
1 .Please upload photos that you are wearing the dress by order.
2. If your photos are approved, they'll be live on site. And you will get a $5 Rewards via Paypal within 1-7 working days.
3. The explanation and right to use the photos will be final in Joancee.com.
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong, and our warehouses are in Malaysia, Singapore, Guangzhou etc.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. Joancee.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- Are the stones real diamonds?
- Most of our rings are made of 925 sterling silver and the stones are synthetic white sapphires. Unlike natural gemstones that are mined from the earth using large machinery, explosives, and unsafe working conditions, our stone was developed to be more durable with better optical characteristics than of a diamond while maintaining an ethical standard to protect our environment. You can visit 'The Stone We Use' page to know more.
- Will this jewelry turn my skin green?
- Of course no, our jewelry won't turn your skin green. Jewelry that turns your finger green is made of copper, while our rings are made of 925 sterling silver, and the quality has been verified by International Institution SGS.
- For the plated jewelry, I worry the color will fade off.
- Please DON'T worry. We have a rigorous quality control process to ensure the quality of all of our jewelry. The plating will not fade off naturally. In the rare event that something is wrong with your jewelry, please immediately contact our customer service so we can help solve your problem. If a problem should arise and within the time limit of your warranty, we will make an exchange with you to replace your jewelry. You can visit 30 Days Return and One Year Warranty policy to learn more details.
|US (JOANCEE)||UK||Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference|
How To Measure
1. Cut a piece of paper into a long thin strip.
2. Wrap the piece of paper around your knuckle, which is the largest point the ring will have to be able to get over.
3. Mark where the two ends of the paper first overlap with a marker.
4. Measure the length with a ruler.
5. Refer to ring size chart to determine what ring size is.
|Necklace Length (Inches)||Necklace Length (cm)||Style Name||Body Position|
|14”||35 cm||Collar||Fits close to neck|
|18”||45 cm||Princess||Hangs at the collarbone|
|20”||50 cm||Matinee||Reaches just pass the collarbone|
|22”||55cm||Matinee||Falls at or just above the top of the bust|
|24”||61 cm||Opera||Sits around the center of the bust|
|30”||76 cm||Rope||Drapes below the bust|